Ready again…

Recently I checked the mod boards in the SE1X to find out that there still was some level mismatching. The intended 0.775 volts RMS on any stage output and external input were not yet achived.
So I removed the boards and did some additional modifications. Here’s a photo of the updated boards. No, these are not the boards for 6 SE1X’s but the complete mod for one single unit!
And it’s not even the full mod, the controller board shown above as well as some meters of additonal wiring belong to the upgrade too.

During re-assembly I will check the levels starting at the VCA back to the VCOs and have the last missing parts installed, once the required values have been determined. Stay tuned!